Display – 6.75″ OLED Display
Memory – 8GB RAM | 256GB ROM
Camera – Rear Camera: 50MP + 20MP + 12MP | Front Camera: 13MP
SIM – Dual SIM | Nano-SIM
Battery – 4400 mAh
– Iconic and innovative, HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro is an homage to balance and symmetry. The Space Ring camera system presents you a window to explore the world.
– The edge-to-edge 88 degree Horizon Display1 offers remarkable immersion, with on-screen content splashed across the surface, streaming colours, icons and text as if spilled from a waterfall. Rounded corners help keep your phone intact, and comfortable to touch.
– The 24-core Mali-G78 GPU delivers impressive image processing capabilities for a heightened gaming experience. With the sparkling 3D audio from the dual speakers, and the simulated vibrations from the linear motor — to immerse your mind, body and soul in every action.
– The intelligent Ultra Vision Selfie Camera integrates an enhanced wide-angle front camera and gesture sensor. You can now take selfies from different perspectives, and shoot fun selfies with a wide array of enriching video features, or perform touch-free gestures to facilitate intelligent interactions.
Important information before Buying the Mate 40 Pro
1. The Huawei Mate 40 Pro uses HMS (Huawei Mobile Service). GMS (Google Mobile Service) is not pre-installed when this phone is purchased. Any applications or services related to GMS may not work on this device.
2. Before you purchase this phone, you fully understand and accept the device’s default factory settings, including hardware specifications and the software configurations.
1. What is HMS?
Huawei phones run on an Open Source version of Android, with Huawei’s customised EMUI interface. If you have used a Huawei phone before, the experience is similar. The key difference is Google Apps and Services are not pre-installed and the Google Play Store is replaced by Huawei AppGallery.
2. Different HMS functions.
There are many ways to get your Apps:
Huawei AppGallery (recommended), Phone clone, 3rd party App stores and Websites.
3. How can I access regular Apps?
Huawei continues to develop AppGallery to include your favourite apps and to introduce other unique experiences. The popular apps, such as social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter WhatsApp), navigation, banking, email, search engines and video streaming services can be used on a Huawei phone with AppGallery.
WhatsApp VIP Service 7 Days * 24 Hours
Huawei consumer service hotline: 086 086 1111 ( Calls are charged at rates)
On-line Chat: www.consumer.huawei.com/za/support/
E-mail support: email@example.com
Whatsapp support: 081 473 5534
What’s in the box
1x Phone (Built-in battery)
1x Freebuds 3 earphones
1x USB Type-C Earphones
1x USB Type-C Cable
1x Eject Tool
1x Quick Start Guide